Sometimes it’s hard to see the wood for the trees. Especially in your own business… you might not quite be able to grasp what gaps are in your service, how your profitability could be increased, how your productivity could be boosted. An independent, external, professional fresh perspective can make all the difference – we call them Business Mentors.Business Mentors NZ is a not for profit organisation that matches voluntary community business mentors with businesses who need their services. They will make their experience your success. For an annual $225 + GST registration fee you have access to a range of mentors to assist your business.
These are just a few of the benefits that mentoring can provide;
- Independent, impartial advice.
- Peace of mind, increased confidence, a fresh perspective, inspiration or simply a sounding board to bounce ideas off for growing your business.
- Assistance to implement improvements, support which is not often available after attending a business course or workshop.
- An empathetic person to listen to the challenges and difficulties you face - sometimes this alone is all that's needed to identify strategies and opportunities for growth.
- Mentoring can challenge you to go further, set new goals and achieve better results.
Successful mentoring depends on the commitment you make to the mentoring relationship!
The mentoring service is available to any New Zealand SME business:
- that is currently trading
- employs fewer than 25 employees
- is the business owner's primary source of income.
All our mentors have a genuine desire to make a difference to your small business. They are not paid for their time, but are committed individuals who derive satisfaction from putting their expertise back into the small business community.
Once you have completed the registration we will be in touch with you.